Updated: Mar. 14, 2017 at 11:30AM MT
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
KPS & OTHER LOGO/IDENTITY/TRADEMARKS
4. You agree that you will not use the afore mentioned Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or KPS.
5. You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of KPS Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by KPS.
6. You agree that you will not use any KPS Trademark or any variant thereof (including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a meta tag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
7. You may not at any time, adopt or use, without KPS's prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with KPS's Trademarks.
8. The look and feel of the KPS web site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of KPS and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of KPS.
9. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the KPS web site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by KPS, unless expressly so stated.
10. You may not use an KPS trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of KPS to link to the KPS web site without the prior written consent of KPS.
11. You may not frame or hotlink to the KPS web site or any Image without the prior written consent of KPS.
12. If you believe that any image or other material shown on the web site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify KPS via the CONTACT FORM at the footer of each page.
13. You agree that you shall not:
a. Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of KPS or any third party.
c. Violate the rights of KPS or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
USE OF CONTENT
14. Certain Content will only be made available to users who purchase such Content from KPS and/or enter into a subscription agreement or other use agreement for that particular Content. Unless you purchase or enter into an agreement with KPS you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Content--such as training videos for games.
15. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Content.
16. KPS reserves the right to revoke this option at any time for any reason.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
17. KPS may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and Content at any time in KPS's discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
18. IN THE EVENT THAT KPS PROVIDES LINKS FROM ITS WEBSITE TO ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR PERMITS ANY THIRD PARTY TO LINK FROM ITS WEBSITE TO THE KPS WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT KPS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR THEIR WEBSITES. SUCH WEBSITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF KPS, AND KPS PROVIDES AND/OR PERMITS THESE LINKS ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY AFFILIATION, ENDORSEMENT, OR ADOPTION BY KPS.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
(i) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
(ii) ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED;
(iii) THE QUALITY OF THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND
(iv) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
KPS does gather limited personal information about students, many of which are minors. This information is limited to the student's name and age. However, this information is not kept on any online database and is only included in the registration form that is sent to Kathleen Lloyd alone. Such information is carefully guarded and is NOT sold or distributed to any third-parties. Student information is used only for identification and studio use.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION